all 4 molars at once* . daily life photoblogging

by sesame on September 17, 2009

clover-teething-blackandwhite-blog

not.
fair.
and she is totally taking it out on us.
grump.

i did try all the remedies. actual medicine. homeopathy. the amber necklace. a bag of ice (which was actually for my nose that took the brunt of a misguided hug.) nothing really did the trick. hopefully the teeth will come through fast and she will be better soon.

i thought i would get a photo of the screaming since she has not given me the screaming face for months now that we figured out the peanut allergy thing, but as soon as i lifted the camera, she flirted with the lens. she is gonna be trouble. fun, but trouble.

photo info:
rainy day window light
d3 . iso 1000 . 1/250th . f/1.8

edited with my easy black and white action and then an extra gradient layer on top and a texture on the edges.

*actually it is 6 molars. yes, SIX molars…how is that possible?
TWINS.
kieran woke up today with the jagged and mean little tooth tops poking out of his gums on the right side. he is currently not napping. at all. yesterday was clover’s day to bring the house down and i think kieran will continue her work today.

at least he is saving the other 2 for later.

peta September 17, 2009 at 8:16 pm

poor little love. those teeth are just mean.

Rachel September 17, 2009 at 8:51 pm

Aw, she is far too adorable for mean teefers =(

DawnK September 17, 2009 at 10:13 pm

Awww. Good luck today. I hope it’s not as bad as you think it will be!

Jennifer Rich September 17, 2009 at 11:17 pm

Something sort of like the amber necklace. I bought one and it’s helped my son although I think we already need another (the necklace is about 2 months old).

Harika75 September 17, 2009 at 11:32 pm

Now here’s another thing you’re probably missing from the USA… crushed ice!! That’s gotta be the best remedy for those aching gums. Ella couldn’t get enough of it and I thank god our fridge makes crushed ice :)

Aleah September 18, 2009 at 5:49 am

try letting her chew on cold celery my mom said that’s how she teethed me and it worked really well.

katepickle September 18, 2009 at 7:00 am

teething in stereo is no fun at all… I feel for you and hope it passes quickly

kasandra September 18, 2009 at 9:18 am

my son loved frozen peas, he would chew them when his molars were coming in … he didn’t tend to choke on things but others might.
    beautiful dof … it’s so creamy!

Andie (pix-el on flickr) September 18, 2009 at 10:39 am

Rachel, try this one, it really helps:

homeopathic
    Osanit®
    manufacturer: Zeppenfeldt
    (Magn. Phosph. Dil. C6, 8mg,
    Calc. Carb. Hahnemanni Dil. C8, 8mg,
    Ferr. Phosph. Dil. C8, 8mg,
    Chamom. Recut. Dil. D6, 38mg,
    Calc. Phosph. Dil. D12, 38mg.)

Give them 8 granules every 30 min or hour, 6 times max a day

If you can´t find this product in Australia: ask them what it´s called and where you could find it down under (info@zeppenfeldt-pharma.de)
    pictured here:

I hope I could help :-)

Jane September 18, 2009 at 8:05 pm

This too shall pass. This too shall pass. This too shall pass. (Come on; repeat after me.) This too shall pass. This too shall pass. )It worked for me.) This too shall pass. This too shall pass. This too. . . .

Jane September 18, 2009 at 8:07 pm

This too shall pass. This too shall pass. This too shall pass. (Come on; repeat after me.) This too shall pass. This too shall pass. (It worked for me.) This too shall pass. This too shall pass. This too. . . .

Karen Linnell September 19, 2009 at 10:55 pm

oh my, so not fun!

Jaina September 21, 2009 at 10:54 pm

Such a cutie! Have you tried baby orajel? The stuff that you put on the gums and it numbs it, at least temporarily? I used to use it when I had braces and my mouth was hurting. It might provide them at least a little bit of relief. (and you as well)