Alt Summit . Ryan and Cole

by sesame on January 22, 2011

Five minutes…that is all Ryan could take.  Not of the cold, but the camera.  Five minutes can be plenty sometimes.

Another wonderful day.  Tomorrow I head back to Los Angeles, overwhelmed with great ideas and kick-ass new friends.

Not to mention a fabulous new haircut, thanks to Cole.

I am sorry that I did not get to meet everyone that I had hoped to see here, but time zoomed by.  I really do hope to be back here.

{ 1 trackback }

Tweets that mention Alt Summit . Ryan and Cole | sesame ellis . daily life photo blogging by rachel devine -- Topsy.com
    January 22, 2011 at 2:59 am

Kelsey January 22, 2011 at 6:36 am

Ah, I love them! Ryan and Cole seem like such awesome/wonderful people, and it definitely shows in their pictures.

I am jealous of the people who got to see you and Ryan at the Summit and cant wait to see what ideas come out of it!

Isabel January 22, 2011 at 8:33 am

omg i am SO JEALOUS! Ryan and Cole seem like just about the coolest people out there. and i love the pics you snapped and i can’t WAIT to see your hair!!!!

mommymae January 22, 2011 at 9:28 am

sweet. nice to see ryan on the other side of the camera for once.

Jessica January 22, 2011 at 6:19 pm

Wow. I’ve been enjoying your blog and pictures for a while now. That goes the same for Ryan at Pacing the Panic Room. I’m also moving to SLC in the summer for my husband’s work. WORLDS ARE COLLIDING!!!

That’s all, and thanks for all that you do!

Jessica (from Toronto, Canada)

sesame January 24, 2011 at 12:36 pm

funny when that happens!

susan January 22, 2011 at 6:38 pm

ooh I love these shots!

sweetsalty kate January 22, 2011 at 8:10 pm

Haircut pictures! And I love this. Impeccable timing. :)

sesame January 24, 2011 at 12:36 pm

The haircut photos will be coming, don’t want to do anything until I am reunited with my straight iron. I am not sure WHY i did not take any that night…it looked perfect!

Shawna January 22, 2011 at 10:03 pm

Such great photos! Sounds like you had a great time. I’m looking forward to hearing more about it. I’m sooooo jealous you got a hair-cut. I’m in desperate need, but you know how it goes when you move to a new place. I have major fear of new salons. Can’t wait to see how yours turned out.

Kate January 22, 2011 at 10:27 pm

and he’s a photographer too. They look so cute together.

ThatJanieGirl January 23, 2011 at 10:41 am

Beautiful photos!!

elle January 24, 2011 at 9:39 am

i have been all over ryan’s blog for quite some time now- his writing is beautiful and he has the most amazing little family. and duh, cole’s a babe. i’d love to see your haircut!

sesame January 24, 2011 at 12:33 pm

The haircut photos coming when I am not travelling and am reunited with my straight iron!

Elly January 24, 2011 at 11:36 am

That’s so brilliant that you got photos of Ryan! He’s such a brilliant blogger, and Cole is often featured on Pacing the Panic Room, but there are hardly any self portraits of himself. Good to see the two of them together – these shots are so fantastic! :)

Claudia January 24, 2011 at 3:15 pm

He gave you five minutes; you gave him those minutes forever.
    You are such a talent!

Kathleen January 25, 2011 at 5:02 pm

I feel like I didn’t give you a proper goodbye (read: squeeze you tight and never let go). It was so nice to get to know you, new friend. And please post a photo of your haircut. I must see!

xo!
    Kathleen

sesame January 27, 2011 at 9:25 pm

you, kathleen, are a true delight. i am so happy to have met you.

Cole Marshall January 27, 2011 at 9:46 pm

I didn’t comment… I am a dick.

I love them, thank you, I can’t wait to turn them into posters.. Ha, like Ryan could handle that. I meant to say wallets that I keep safely hidden in my pocket.

All of my love to you,
    Cole

sesame January 27, 2011 at 9:53 pm

I have so many more for you, Cole. There are a lot that are poster worthy. Should I just send you a giant canvas for over the couch? Just kidding…we are hanging it over our couch. ;) Will send you all the files in a few days when I am not feeling quite so sick.