*tap* *tap* *tap* – is this thing on?

As I have been mentioning…there is a lot going on in 2010 for my work and I am so thrilled.  The response to the release of Beyond Snapshots – the blog has been so amazing.  Peta and I are happy that so many people are enjoying the site.  We are busy polishing the new online classroom for our next session.  We are also working very hard at getting our official teaching tour together and will announce the details as soon as we can.  And more on top of all that.

If you think a fun and detailed  Beyond Snapshots mentoring session sounds like a great idea, tell the people over at BlogHer!  We have been pitched (although at the time of the pitch it was not yet confirmed that Peta would be able to come too so you can now add “& Peta” after every Rachel) to speak at BlogHer ’10 this August in New York City and we need your votes to get on the schedule.  Click this link and choose “I would attend this session” to get Beyond Snapshots on the official line up.  You will have to sign up or into BlogHer to see the voting options, but it is a great site and easy to do.

If you are already attending BlogHer, this will be a great presentation…a mini version of our upcoming workshops.

Do it for the small bunny:

• Angela Wright - How exciting and what an incredible lecture!!! I have looked and looked and I'm not finding the, "I would attend" option. January 22, 2010 – 3:29 amReplyCancel

• sesameellis - you have to sign in. signing up is free and you can opt out of getting emails from them…once you sign in, you see that option. January 22, 2010 – 3:36 amReplyCancel

• Jordan - How can you say no to that cute little bunny. January 22, 2010 – 4:13 amReplyCancel

• corrie - ohhh can't wait for your new online classroom! my family just bought me an olympus e-620 for my birthday and I'm so excited but totally clueless how I'll take good photos with it so can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love all your twin piccies! makes me realise i need to take more before they become big twinnies!

Corrie:) January 22, 2010 – 4:33 amReplyCancel

• Amanda Hoffman - I voted for you! It would be amazing to go. If I can get a good flight/hotel deal I will! January 22, 2010 – 4:34 amReplyCancel

• victoria67 - what an adorable bunny!!!! 🙂
    that just brightened my day!
    oh and the new blog is really neat! January 22, 2010 – 4:50 amReplyCancel

• Tweets that mention *tap* *tap* *tap* – is this thing on? | sesame ellis . daily life photo blogging by rachel devine -- Topsy.com - […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Rachel Devine , Photo Addicts. Photo Addicts said: #photography *tap* *tap* *tap* is this thing on? – As I have been mentioningthere is a lot going on in 2010 for my… http://ow.ly/16osSJ […]January 22, 2010 – 12:57 amReplyCancel

• Pantelina - i see so much Gemma in Clover January 22, 2010 – 6:52 amReplyCancel

• Aimee - Oh yes! Voted to attend. Now, can I work NYC into my schedule? 🙂January 22, 2010 – 3:15 amReplyCancel

• Laiken - She looks a lot like Gemma in this pic. She has that same little grin and her eyes focused to the side. January 22, 2010 – 12:45 pmReplyCancel

• Cristina - super cute clover! how did you get her to sit so still? January 22, 2010 – 2:45 pmReplyCancel

• MonikaPoland94 - Awesome! 🙂January 22, 2010 – 12:09 pmReplyCancel

• uberVU - social comments - Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by sesameellis: want to have a fun photo-mentoring session in New York City? want a photo lesson at BlogHer? read details here: http://bit.ly/5mlxEqJanuary 22, 2010 – 12:25 pmReplyCancel

• tabby - I was looking for photography classes but Im not finding anything I could trust. for example, I could trust your work because I have been following your photgraphy for years. So when I look at the work on display of some other photography classes I just dont like it like the way I like yours. constantly I wish Rachel Devine had classes here instead.

sooo…if you dont mind, please come to canada vancouver once in a while for something that could help my photography. Im scared with an online course, I wont learn much. Im really a hands on person. thanks so much. January 22, 2010 – 8:35 pmReplyCancel

• sesameellis - if you can get down to Portland, there may be something for you by the end of this year! January 22, 2010 – 9:40 pmReplyCancel

• Heather B. - It's so exciting that you are coming. Whee! January 23, 2010 – 4:25 pmReplyCancel

• Tally - not that fair puttin a cute picture of clover who could say no. Was that in your plan? January 24, 2010 – 7:01 pmReplyCancel

• ohmommy - Yay! You will be at BlogHer? That is so exciting. January 27, 2010 – 1:37 pmReplyCancel

• sesameellis - yes! I am excited. Did you vote for my Beyond Snapshots sessions?! I am promising it will be fun! January 27, 2010 – 10:32 pmReplyCancel