in the car on the way home from the party, she said her wish was

that she could rewind this day.

i wished right back that her life would be full of days that were so wonderful she was left wanting a rewind button.

tech details:
both:  nikon d3 – 50mm f/1.4g lens – ISO 320
left:   f/2.2 – 1/400s
right:  f/2.2 – 1/320s

• @ranaaaa - Love this, makes my heart swell 🙂 March 4, 2010 – 11:58 amReplyCancel

• Jill - awesome! and wow, she looks like you in this picture! March 4, 2010 – 12:20 pmReplyCancel

• peggy - oh, how sweet, care bears rainbow. I loved the care bears as a child. March 4, 2010 – 12:27 pmReplyCancel

• Donna Boucher - So sweet. March 4, 2010 – 12:49 pmReplyCancel

• kasandra - perfectly soft and perfect capture … i just love your style 🙂 March 4, 2010 – 1:38 pmReplyCancel

• melissa - Aww…so sweet. Those days are the best and what a wonderful quote at the end…it made my heart smile. March 4, 2010 – 2:05 pmReplyCancel

• @dawnk777 - Awww, that's so sweet! I have a cold, so I don't want yesterday or today to be rewound. Maybe one of the weekend days! March 4, 2010 – 2:27 pmReplyCancel

• michaela - she's simply wonderful. March 4, 2010 – 2:29 pmReplyCancel

• marie - oh, that just totally gave me chills. so so sweet March 4, 2010 – 2:56 pmReplyCancel

• Holly @ Times Two - It's almost not even worth saying, since all your pictures rock, but I must say it regardless of it's redundity. The left picture just completely rocks. Gemma is an awesome trooper to go through allllll these pictures. March 4, 2010 – 3:09 pmReplyCancel

• MonikaPoland94 - Sweet 🙂 March 4, 2010 – 3:11 pmReplyCancel

• LauraRad - Oh, how those two sentences leave a happy feeling in my heart! Beautifully profound words. I hope that today, we all have a day so great we want to rewind it! March 4, 2010 – 3:51 pmReplyCancel

• Tristan - She's gotten so big and beautiful. March 4, 2010 – 5:49 pmReplyCancel

• jessica - that is wonderful, almost brought tears to my eyes 🙂 I hope my daughter gets to say that one day!
    March 4, 2010 – 6:00 pmReplyCancel

• stephanieesunshineee - what a cutie. It's great to see kids with such happy lives. And man, look at those legs! Is it just me, or does she have muscular legs? She must run around A TON 😀 March 4, 2010 – 6:06 pmReplyCancel

• barefootchickadees - The picture on the left is incredible – how in the world did you capture a moving subject in focus w/ an f/2.2?! That's so crazy, and SO AWESOME! This is the reason I am in love w/ your site 🙂 March 4, 2010 – 6:09 pmReplyCancel

• bridget - utter sweet!
    🙂 March 4, 2010 – 7:43 pmReplyCancel

• peta - aww! sparkly girl! she comes out with the best things March 4, 2010 – 8:10 pmReplyCancel

• Trude - I think that needs to be layered over one of your photos of her and then framed on the wall. Priceless!! March 4, 2010 – 10:41 pmReplyCancel

• megan - I almost teared up. That was so sweet. Love it. March 4, 2010 – 11:51 pmReplyCancel

• mina - oh my goodness…when did Gemma start looking like a big girl??! Scary…
    Great shots BTW March 5, 2010 – 1:05 pmReplyCancel

• Pauline - Seems like an amazing day! Really sweet 🙂 March 5, 2010 – 9:20 pmReplyCancel

• Hannah - I :almost: teared up when I read this. So sweet. March 6, 2010 – 6:44 pmReplyCancel

• Hannah - Gorgeous – what a sweetie! March 7, 2010 – 9:07 amReplyCancel

• *rowe* - i love that she is appreciating this moment, where she is right now… so sweet! March 7, 2010 – 4:11 amReplyCancel