10 on 10 :: my first

This year I am joining some wonderful photographers in a blog series that is all about photographing life as it happens on one day. The project is called 10 on 10 and this post is my first go.

10 lines of images posted on the 10th of the month.

Every month.

These were from camping over New Years. I loved the challenge of taking images over a ten hour period. It was wonderful to work in such different lighting situations from bright sun to campfire. The hardest part…only picking ten to show here!*
Good thing diptychs count as one line!

Explore the whole series and maybe even find some new photographers for inspiration by following the links. Next in line is Gretchen Davis | Portland Lifestyle Photographer

*The rest of the camping images are going into an album on the Facebook fan page!

• Colin Yeung - Stunning photo’s Rachel – thanks for taking them and making our trip all the more memorable.January 10, 2012 – 6:08 amReplyCancel

• Tatiane Cristine Arnold - Gorgeous.January 10, 2012 – 6:41 amReplyCancel

• 10 on 10: the january edition » JACKANDRUBYstudios - […] while you’re making the rounds through our storytelling project, please be sure to welcome the new fantastic additions to our group, my friends Ketti Phillips and Rachel Devine. […]January 10, 2012 – 7:05 amReplyCancel

• Amy Lucy | Minneapolis Lifestyle Photographer - […] Rosina from rosina w photography. Please welcome our newest group members Ketti Phillips and Rachel Devine. We’re all doing the same thing in our own way –  we are capturing one day of real […]January 10, 2012 – 8:23 amReplyCancel

• Isabel - i love this!!January 10, 2012 – 8:50 amReplyCancel

• Abbie - These are SO much fun!! and the potty ones…hilarious! Love it!January 10, 2012 – 8:55 amReplyCancel

• Shannon Harrison - Oh my my. The diptych on the pot couldn’t sing a sweeter song. All around, love love your day.January 10, 2012 – 9:13 amReplyCancel

• Colibriphoto - Wow! How did you get that moon shot??? Amazing!January 10, 2012 – 9:30 amReplyCancel

• rebecca - Looks like a fun trip. That moon shot is unreal. So glad to have you join our group. Best wishes for you in 2012!January 10, 2012 – 9:55 amReplyCancel

• mary collier - Sweet sweet post! Love them all.January 10, 2012 – 11:58 amReplyCancel

• san francisco lifestyle photographer | 10 on 10 | january 2012 | a boring photo | blog - […] have two new additions this month with pals Rachel Devine and Ketti Philips.  Glad to have these great gals in the […]January 10, 2012 – 12:02 pmReplyCancel

• amy b - i LOVE camping. that first shot is so vibrant fun. little jealous that you are in the throws of summer. So glad to have you along for the ride.January 10, 2012 – 12:25 pmReplyCancel

• Jen - ok. freaking seriously!?!?!! I LOVE these. All of them. Amazing. You are amazing. <3 you.January 10, 2012 – 1:11 pmReplyCancel

• rosina - you survived, rachel!! not only that, you’ve captured some wonderful memories, too. love the potty shots. : ) happy new year!January 10, 2012 – 2:18 pmReplyCancel

• keli - the potty shots are hilarious!! you did such a beautiful job documenting your day.January 10, 2012 – 3:35 pmReplyCancel

• Angie Baxter - A great trip! And the moon!! Wow – must get a telescope… Kids look like they had a ball. Their inner-Aussie is well and truly flying 🙂January 10, 2012 – 5:00 pmReplyCancel

• Ketti - Does a boy pee in the woods?! Yup.
    So much fun getting a glimpse of your camping trip. And the moon – divine.January 10, 2012 – 5:54 pmReplyCancel

• Kristy - Love! And I almost didn’t recognize Clover with all those curls. So precious. The night shots are so perfect.January 10, 2012 – 8:04 pmReplyCancel

• Sarah - lovely lovely lovely!January 10, 2012 – 9:05 pmReplyCancel

• kellie - Yay, I’m so glad you have joined…what an awesome day you captured. I love every single shot…the potty, the sleeping, the lanterns…all of ’em.January 10, 2012 – 11:41 pmReplyCancel

• Amy - These are amazing, Rachel! How I long for a summer camping day right now. I love the sleeping with the pacifier image and of course the one on the potty with the hat! So precious.January 11, 2012 – 8:47 amReplyCancel

• Sara T - Rachel. Looks like a blast! Love the napping ones of little one, moon and dad with headlight. Too fun! I am getting a kick that you went camping on New Years!January 11, 2012 – 9:31 amReplyCancel

• sesame - dad is the one with the red t-shirt not headlamp! There were a lot of folks there, hard to sort out what/whom to include!January 11, 2012 – 5:04 pmReplyCancel

• Kids Resources - Lovely pictures and awesome photography.January 12, 2012 – 6:26 amReplyCancel

• Kirsty-Abu Dhabi - How awesome to go camping for New Years!! These are so fun – your kids look like they’re loving it!!! Perfection!January 12, 2012 – 11:23 amReplyCancel

• 10 in 10 My Way… » Kate Giovinco Photography - […] is a group of photographers out there doing 10 for 10. I know Rachel Devine just started this month and some others that off the top of my mind I can’t think of. So […]January 20, 2012 – 2:09 pmReplyCancel

• molly - what a fun way to ring in the new year!January 24, 2012 – 1:57 pmReplyCancel